Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Desk Obsession!

I am completely obsessed with this desk I saw yesterday at Room Service in Newport Beach (www.roomservice.com).  It has the right mix of mid-Century modern styling, classic form and a bit of glamour... and it would look amazing in my own office! I'm already scheming a jaw-dropping wallpaper to provide the right backdrop, and some striking color accents to give the right balance of contrast.  As I've mentioned before, you never know where inspiration can come from, whether it's a tiny ceramic vase, a piece of fabric, or a stunning piece of furniture that "speaks to you" and gets your creative juices flowing.  Keep your eyes and your mind open - just like looking for Mr. or Mrs. Right, these things usually appear when you least expect them and provide the catalyst for an incredible design scheme.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger