Monday, March 22, 2010

Patio Furniture Pods

Welcome to spring! Here in California we spent some time this weekend laying by the pool, soaking up the sun's rays (cuz even Californians get pale skin during the winter months, and who doesn't want a LITTLE bronze glow on your arms and legs by the time the summer clothes come out?).  So, naturally, the decorator in me turns to thoughts of.... patio decor!


Most people these days are working with really limited outdoor space.  Even if you are lucky enough to have some square footage surrounding your house, it's often a lot of landscaping and a little patio or deck area to entertain.


I came across these very cool patio furniture "pods", so the furniture grouping is literally stacked into one of those Russian-nesting-doll-looking configurations.  I've always had a weird affection for those little nesting dolls, so much so that my sister recently sent me a set of measuring cups in the style of those adorable cherub-faced trinkets, so maybe that's part of my attraction to this product, besides the obvious space-saving benefits of this patio puzzle. I found these particular ones at www.chairsource.ca.
 www.chairsource.ca










It's made of weather-resistant material and I think it takes on an almost-sculptural, definitely conversation-worthy quality when it's assembled into it's pyramid for storage.  Unpacked, it's instant style and party - and with the first day of spring already behind us for 2010, who isn't looking forward to the summer soirees just around the corner?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger